• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tui and Froe - an unconventional bonding attempt

What lovely buns, it looks like we have another happy pair and a rescue has space for helping another bun
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I was told by the rescue lady that she would keep Froe's accommodation untouched, just in case the bond didn't work out and he needed to return. He and Tui are very much a couple now, snuggling and grooming each other lots of the time, so I let her know last night that he definitely wasn't going to be going back and she could use his accommodation for another bunny :D

I was told by the rescue lady that she would keep Froe's accommodation untouched, just in case the bond didn't work out and he needed to return. He and Tui are very much a couple now, snuggling and grooming each other lots of the time, so I let her know last night that he definitely wasn't going to be going back and she could use his accommodation for another bunny :D
Great news:love:

Is it Tui as in the native New Zealand bird : )?

Tui's Mum (also called Tui) was adopted from a very large rescue of NZ White x Californian meat rabbits. She was pregnant when rescued and Tui was one of her litter. We adopted her when she was 3 months old. The rescue gave most of the rabbits NZ-related names, in acknowledgement of their breed and because Mum Tui was such a beautiful rabbit, we decided to call her Daughter Tui as well :love:

Tui's Mum (also called Tui) was adopted from a very large rescue of NZ White x Californian meat rabbits. She was pregnant when rescued and Tui was one of her litter. We adopted her when she was 3 months old. The rescue gave most of the rabbits NZ-related names, in acknowledgement of their breed and because Mum Tui was such a beautiful rabbit, we decided to call her Daughter Tui as well :love:

That's fabulous!! Makes me miss home..Hope they also had Pavlova, Kea and Fish 'n' Chups : )...

Back