• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara is Ill U/D 26th December

About an hour ago Dara passed a humongous horrible cecotroph (sorry, TMI). She immediately started to eat lots of hay and it was obvious that she is feeling a lot better. She is a be miffed with me as the poo went everywhere so I had to clean her up. I got a thump and many feet flicks for more trouble. Fingers crossed the worst is over.

Morse is still not 100% but he has kept a few small meals down and has played with his toys a bit. No idea what has caused him to be poorly.

I feel like death warmed up :roll:

Thank goodness today is nearly over x

Last edited:
Oh Jane, when it rains it pours. :( I really hope you'll all be back to top form as soon as possible. I'm sorry your Christmas has been a difficult one. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) xxxxx

I'm on a journey so I'm having a hard time keeping up but I'm thinking of you. I'm glad they're both better now. but on a day like this, it is very difficult to live these fears over and over. I'm sending you so many hugs, I'm sending both so many vibrations. Xxxxxxxx

i'm so glad Dara and Morse seem to be feeling better :love: xxx
sending best wishes for continued recoveries

Thanks all. I am still feeling rubbish. But the most important thing is that my fur family seem to be OK now.

I think it might have been a mistake to give Endeavour a toy rattle though :? :lol: :love:

Back