Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Lop overproduction cecotropes

Got some ss to try out how much should I be feeding her once she has fully transitioned, do I follow the info on the back (45g which looking like way to much) or not. She is around 1.8 kg
    Work out a egg cup is around 16g , have found a scoop that does 9g , so plan is to give one in morning and one on night , so a total of 18 g each day
    Does this sound right ??
    Last edited by DotTheLop; 21-12-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Young Bun

Default Ditto problem

I have exactly the same problem , I have a Doe who often has squishy poos, I tried changing pellets, feeding just hay but she is very hit and miss, I darent try any greens , I darent try her with anything different but feel she needs something more than a few pellets and hay

Quote Originally Posted by DotTheLop View Post
    Got some ss to try out how much should I be feeding her once she has fully transitioned, do I follow the info on the back (45g which looking like way to much) or not. She is around 1.8 kg
    Work out a egg cup is around 16g , have found a scoop that does 9g , so plan is to give one in morning and one on night , so a total of 18 g each day
    Does this sound right ??
    Nah that sounds too many tbh. I'd give the 9g once a day, then hay always and maybe some forage /herbs or veggies at the other meal time personally! Or split the 9g in half for two feedings. The eggcup a day is a lot imo or the absolute max, pellets are meant to be such a small part of their diet.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Try rather then an egg cup a tablespoon amount

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES