• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wholesale suppliers of rabbit forage ingredients!

Does anyone know of any suppliers of dried plants in bulk in order to make and sell hand-mixed forage blends. I've seen a lot of online retailers pop up lately selling rabbit forage and treats and am wondering where they are buying the individual ingredients from!?

Thanks!

The Hay Experts also sell bulk herbs and forage. I buy 1kg bags of dried plantain for my boy, he loves it :thumb:

I was looking for dandelion roots, clicked the link and they are much cheaper than the ones I get, but arghhhhhh, I used their search bar to search for "rabbit" to see if there was anything else I could buy to get free postage and saw something I can't unsee.

Don't look.

I have just messaged nature’s grub and told them about this issue, and explained that this is distressing. I’ve asked if they can change their search results.

I had a reply from Nature’s Grub -

‘ Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, this is in the name of the item, therefore we are unable to remove it from the search list.

If it is causing distress, the best solution I could offer is to send your forum members to website: https://www.bunnybistro.co.uk/ instead.

This is our site dedicated for rabbits (and other small animals), and does not contain any dog treats.

I hope that helps

Best Regards

Tom Zajac

Office Administrator’

Back