• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riding Tandem Today

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
L4OxTyL.jpg

:love:

Wow, I've been out of the loop...this side view of John Joe enlightens me to how much he's grown! :shock: Or has he always been so much bigger than Dara?

Good thing big bunny has a strong back. ;) Do they ever both get inside for a snuggle as well?

Wow, I've been out of the loop...this side view of John Joe enlightens me to how much he's grown! :shock: Or has he always been so much bigger than Dara?

Good thing big bunny has a strong back. ;) Do they ever both get inside for a snuggle as well?

He’s not that much bigger. He weighs 1.8kg, Dara weighs 1.5kg :) They don’t go inside Big Bunny much, they prefer to sit on top x

They seem to be very different shapes. John-Joe is a Mini-Rex isn't he? Is he a similar size to Endeavour? The material on big bunny looks very comfortable :)

Back