• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Year 2000

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Ronan, Jack, Ellie, Beatrice & Timothy

Wnou1eN.jpg

5d46DXQ.jpg

ZJdncdd.jpg

01bcWph.jpg

o1rPiHz.jpg

knca3G7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, beautiful Rexes :love: Am I correct in thinking that Beatrice was the Mum of Jack and Ronan? I don't remember what relation Timothy and Ellie were though.

Frances had to have the fat talk with me about several of my earlier rabbits. At least we've learnt & adapted as we could. I imagine chunky rexes are quite common if they are as greedy as people say

Aww what a beautiful group!

Primrose would have been rounder if she had been permitted! Nothing like the rex appetite!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Oh my, beautiful Rexes :love: Am I correct in thinking that Beatrice was the Mum of Jack and Ronan? I don't remember what relation Timothy and Ellie were though.

Beatrice was Mum to Ronan, Jack, Timothy, Jill, Sophie, Anna, Molly and one Kit who died in a tragic accident at just 3 weeks of age :cry:

Ellie was one of Bea’s sisters, Megan was the other. Ellie, Meg and Bea were my very first Rabbits

IUmU0Kn.jpg

Seamus was Dad to Bea’s babies. An ‘Oops litter’ as when he was castrated my then Vet failed to inform me that he could remain fertile for up to 6 weeks post surgery…..

MNmsXDG.jpg

I thought that Bea was just getting even fatter

YqvLqzm.jpg

But……..

qCmSiuW.jpg

Frances had to have the fat talk with me about several of my earlier rabbits. At least we've learnt & adapted as we could. I imagine chunky rexes are quite common if they are as greedy as people say

Rexes have a default setting of hungry :lol:

What a shame it is that rabbit groups of that size would be so difficult to bond. I'd love to have multiple bonded rabbits :love:

I also think that the Rex greedy gene is contagious and that Tui has caught it. She would eat anything she was given and still fill up on hay.

What a wonderful group of bunnies. :love: Looks like they had loads of space, too. :love:

I'm liking these photos you're sharing of your old bunny friends, IM. :love:

Nearly 22 years of rabbit caregiving? Or more than that? That's a fantastic accomplishment, not to mention what wonderful company to be in for all that time. :love:

Back