• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Lord Herbert

Beautiful boy. What breed was he Jane if you don’t mind me asking? He was gorgeous & Iv not seen a rabbit like him before. All the rabbit pics were beautiful bunnies & colours I’d not seen. Very sad for you & you must be missing him terribly but lovely pictures of him to remember xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a breed not recognised by the British Rabbit Council. A Velveteen Lop,originating from a cross between a Rex and an English Lop. The breed is recognised in the USA.Lord H’s coat was not true Rex as it should be in the VL. He was a carrier of the Rex gene, which is recessive. My other VLs all had true Rex coats . But none of that really mattered to me as they were all perfect in their own way :love:

He was a breed not recognised by the British Rabbit Council. A Velveteen Lop,originating from a cross between a Rex and an English Lop. The breed is recognised in the USA.Lord H’s coat was not true Rex as it should be in the VL. He was a carrier of the Rex gene, which is recessive. My other VLs all had true Rex coats . But none of that really mattered to me as they were all perfect in their own way :love:

Velveteen lop sounds so lovely. He was just beautiful & 1 of the most gorgeous rabbits Iv seen in pics. Yes each 1 is perfect & unique. I can’t stop looking at my Morgan’s eyelashes they seem so long I love them. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rS5nqku.jpg

b6y6GUG.jpg

P8YouZX.jpg

:love:

Back