• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Says 'Here Comes Christmas' !!

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
tntbUhs.jpg

dp6L0Q9.jpg

jB64vmZ.jpg

:love:

One of mine would have eaten it all by now - including the packaging. I'm going to have to screen anything coming into the house for what he may consider to be edible (which is a VERY wide category), or I won't have any pressies either.

One of mine would have eaten it all by now - including the packaging. I'm going to have to screen anything coming into the house for what he may consider to be edible (which is a VERY wide category), or I won't have any pressies either.

Does he have a Labrador gene ! :lol:

Yay! :love:

I wonder whether my parents have remembered to give their dog the one I bought for him...

Wow, I didn't know there were advent calendars for dogs! :shock:
Psst...don't tell Ebon.... :shock:

Does he have a Labrador gene ! :lol:

No labrador AFAIK. Sometimes I wonder how much 'dog' genes he has - but that's 'normal' for salukis and he's just pushing the Saluki boundaries to the limit (he tried to eat a lightbulb this week). Although as he was dumped as a puppy, there could be anything lurking in his background.

I hope Morse is enjoying his daily treat.

No labrador AFAIK. Sometimes I wonder how much 'dog' genes he has - but that's 'normal' for salukis and he's just pushing the Saluki boundaries to the limit (he tried to eat a lightbulb this week). Although as he was dumped as a puppy, there could be anything lurking in his background.

I hope Morse is enjoying his daily treat.

A light bulb :shock: OMG !!

I did say he had a wide definition of what may be edible. He's fine - caught him in time before he did any noticeable damage to himself (but not to my sanity). He does tend to end up being muzzled when not supervised to stop things like this happening. He's 2 years old - so ought to know better by now.

Back