• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Just Made a Bowl of Peppermint Tea

So hard :(

I still can't have broccoli for tea without thinking to cut a small amount for a hamster, despite not having had a hamster for nearly a year!

Big hugs xxx I spent a week being a bit lost because I knew there was something I still needed to do and it was knock up Lopsy's meds that he didn't need anymore :( Matt saw a shadow on the windowsill next to Chibbs last Saturday and immediately thought 'oh they're both on the windowsill' for a brief moment. Turns out is WAS just a shadow not him coming back to haunt her ;P She'd never have forgiven us if he did!

Oh Jane, big hugs xxxxx
I had to open the back door every morning, before anything else, to let my dog out, even long after he had gone. Just stood at the back door for a few moments and then shut it and came back in. There's always that split second where you think maybe this time he'll be behind you.

Back