• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lounge

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure how an Estate Agent would describe it :?

xxS6RDy.jpg

L3QXkfn.jpg

xxCoqys.jpg

FFRyOb8.jpg

bJA4gGV.jpg

pJyGNbo.jpg

Not sure how they’d describe mine either, it’s cleaning day so I’ve not hoovered yet, the black cage is my hamster, the red one is newly arrived guinea pigs so they won’t be staying in it and my tiny nethie lives on the right of the photo plus I have two free range too but they’re outside currently

0ab14bed0eed06a68e92d544481093dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least yours have bunnies in 'em! :lol: Mine's just a tip. Does everyone have Judgy Bunny cushion?!

I guess 'insulated flooring, cosily and characterfully furnished, ideal for multiple occupancy'?

::waves at Roisin::

At least yours have bunnies in 'em! :lol: Mine's just a tip. Does everyone have Judgy Bunny cushion?!

I guess 'insulated flooring, cosily and characterfully furnished, ideal for multiple occupancy'?

::waves at Roisin::

If the world of academia gets a bit boring you could try your hand as an Estate Agent !! :lol:

I've always wondered what an estate agent might say about the bun room and all the hay [emoji1787]

A nice large space, with potential for lots of furry company [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Not sure how an Estate Agent would describe it :?

xxS6RDy.jpg

L3QXkfn.jpg

xxCoqys.jpg

FFRyOb8.jpg

bJA4gGV.jpg

pJyGNbo.jpg

Not sure how they’d describe mine either, it’s cleaning day so I’ve not hoovered yet, the black cage is my hamster, the red one is newly arrived guinea pigs so they won’t be staying in it and my tiny nethie lives on the right of the photo plus I have two free range too but they’re outside currently

OMG Is it real? :shock: :lol: I think it's not your house anymore, it's the rabbit's house :lol:

My living room :D
https://imguh.com/image/kuEAZ

gosh! :lol:

If the world of academia gets a bit boring you could try your hand as an Estate Agent !! :lol:
it's basically the same: writing/talking fancy about something you either feel you know nothing about or are the only expert :lol:

"Currently decorated with a subtle rabbit theme....."
Subtle :lol: I can't lie, only bend the truth, so instead of subtle I'd go with 'beautiful' or 'unique' even though we all know that's NOT unique :lol: Plus we all know unique means WTF :lol:

Adorable. You have it so clean and organized with so many cute items for the bunnies! I do not know how you keep it so clean,. Even without your health issues it would be difficult.

Aiofe and Endeavor have their own area iir.

My lounge is a tip, but it's all baby [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back