• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert of Lopsley 11th March 2014- 27th November 2021

I don't often venture onto Rainbow Bridge but had to read your tribute to Lord H. Your photos really show his personality. Binky free Lord Herbert of Lopsley. Those ears always made me smile :)

So sorry for your loss, Jane and Roisin xxxx

What a beautiful poam, I love that 1 & pics of your beloved lord H Jane. Made me cry. What treasured memories you will always have of the years with him & him having you. Binky free sweet lord H [emoji3590]. Thinking of you & your in my thoughts at this difficult time xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a special rabbit. You did so well for him. Sending much love to you and Robison from Bertieville xx

Such beautiful photos of your sweet boy. What a lovely tribute to him. He sure liked his pot, didn't he? :love: You gave him such a wonderful life. I'll be thinking of you and Roisin. :cry:

Only just seen this, so sorry Jane :cry: I can't believe where the years have gone, I remember when you first got him, such a beautiful little man. xx

Back