• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert of Lopsley 11th March 2014- 27th November 2021

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
C0uuW7e.jpg

v4XuTd0.png

AKT1Thq.jpg

jdkvQYo.gif

hag7wMt.jpg

lXVmkNj.jpg

qAndMtL.jpg

axe8CB1.jpg

zk6vvn0.jpg

VAD4q6M.jpg

xW3nSuj.jpg

WDtlnKH.jpg

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye

W1ktH7J.jpg

Such a beautiful boy Jane, and he couldn't have wished for a better more loving carer than you. Sweet dreams Lord H xx

So sorry he didn't make it. You did amazingly well to bring him round on the first morning, and you had some extra time together. May he rest, pain-free and in peace now.
Hugs to you.

I am sorry for your loss. He will be missed by all. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos that portray the life and character of your handsome, soft, gentle friend.

A beautiful and moving tribute to a very special rabbit who found love with you Jane. His life was all the better for being in such a caring and loving home- he lived a life as he should have and he will always have a place in all our hearts.
Binkey free Lord H. Xx

I am so so sorry. I am in tears here but can't imagine how you must feel. Sweet dreams Lord Herbert of Lopsley. A very much loved Rabbit. xx

Last edited:
He is a very beautiful bunny. You were the best and most loving carer he could ever have, you gave him such a beautiful life. You are very lucky to have shared good memories with each other. Rest in peace.. xxxxxx

Gorgeous photos of a very special rabbit :love: We will all miss you Lord H :cry:

Thinking of you and Roisin.

Just can't stop crying... :cry:
Sending you all my love, Jane. My heart is breaking for you and Roisin.

Sweet dreams, Lord Herbert. You will be so very deeply missed. xxxxx

Back