Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blanket possession

Aw, it sounds like they're both loving their blankets. I get why you're concerned, though, with Leafy chasing Ivy off, and why you're wondering if you should take the blankets away. Since they love them so much, I think for me personally it'd depend on how Ivy reacts when Leafy chases her off. If it makes her anxious or unhappy or causes any kind of stress in their bond at all, I would take the blankets away, but if she's fine with Leafy telling her to go away and can still enjoy the blankets while Leafy isn't around then I'd let them keep them.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Aw, it sounds like they're both loving their blankets. I get why you're concerned, though, with Leafy chasing Ivy off, and why you're wondering if you should take the blankets away. Since they love them so much, I think for me personally it'd depend on how Ivy reacts when Leafy chases her off. If it makes her anxious or unhappy or causes any kind of stress in their bond at all, I would take the blankets away, but if she's fine with Leafy telling her to go away and can still enjoy the blankets while Leafy isn't around then I'd let them keep them.
    Alas, they peed all over them…so they’ve not got them at the minute whilst they go through the wash. It’s the only problem I have when I give them soft things lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RinnyRin View Post
    Alas, they peed all over them…so they’ve not got them at the minute whilst they go through the wash. It’s the only problem I have when I give them soft things lol

Oh, noooo... What is it with bunnies and peeing on soft things.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Quote Originally Posted by RinnyRin View Post

OMG that's why I'm always afraid of soft things

Warren Scout

Think it might be a scent thing? Like…pee on it and then I own it? At least I haven’t been peed on!