Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bonding take 2

Wise Old Thumper

Brilliant

Brilliant news!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Fantastic news

aww so cute they haven't left the kitchen. Well done on the loves and groomies

Yay, that's excellent! Sounds like they'll become good friends very quickly now.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Thanks all, I'm really pleased with how they're doing 😀

There was a bit of chasing from Scipio again after I extended but it stopped after a short while. I had been expecting that!

Slightly annoying issue though. They spent most of last night digging and rattling at the puppy panels. In anticipation of them doing that I'd covered the panels with a blanket but it doesn't seem to have helped much with the noise. I'll have a think during the day on improving the sound proofing.

Of course once I had to get up and start work they decided they were tired after their hard night's graft. They've settled down now for the daytime snooze. *shakes fist at snoozing bunnies*.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I think they've become institutionalised after 5 and a half days in the kitchen!
    Probably!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Slightly annoying issue though. They spent most of last night digging and rattling at the puppy panels. In anticipation of them doing that I'd covered the panels with a blanket but it doesn't seem to have helped much with the noise. I'll have a think during the day on improving the sound proofing.

Of course once I had to get up and start work they decided they were tired after their hard night's graft. They've settled down now for the daytime snooze. *shakes fist at snoozing bunnies*.
    Sooooo predicatable Bunnies, eh, who'ed 'ave 'em! I guess they got over that institutionalisation quickly ;P Can you put a tick next to 'joint mischief'?
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Sooooo predicatable Bunnies, eh, who'ed 'ave 'em! I guess they got over that institutionalisation quickly ;P Can you put a tick next to 'joint mischief'?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, they were both as bad as each other!

I tell you what, not only are those puppy panels irritatingly noisy, they are also a pain to climb over when you're only 5 ft 3. I'm just glad I'm not a bloke!

Well done SLH. All your amazing patience and hard work is rewarded as it should be.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thanks very much Craig. Although I can't really take much credit, I've just sat back and let the bunnies do all the work. Maybe doing as little as possible is the secret to bonding!