• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Lord H is Dying- He’s Gone :-(

Jane, I am so sad to read this news. :cry: For some weird reason, Jenna got me up at 3 a.m. for a quick walk outside and I can't fall back to sleep so came here. I'm really sorry that Lord H is so poorly, but if he's meant to pull through he's got the best team on his side in you and C. ((((((Huge hugs))))))

Really hoping he'll rally and this is just a blip...albeit a really scary one. Thinking of you and praying for good news. Lots of love from me and mine. xxxxx

My Vet has been round again. Lord H now has haematuria . He has been started on antibiotics but it is likely that he is in acute renal failure. I have opted not to put him through more stress by having bloods taken. We have thrown all treatment options at him to cover his myriad of health problems. If he remains like this by tomorrow my Vet will come over again to PTS :cry:

My Vet has been round again. Lord H now has haematuria . He has been started on antibiotics but it is likely that he is in acute renal failure. I have opted not to put him through more stress by having bloods taken. We have thrown all treatment options at him to cover his myriad of health problems. If he remains like this by tomorrow my Vet will come over again to PTS :cry:

I’m so sorry this is happening. I will be praying the antibiotics help him. He’s beautiful in his pics xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending lots more vibes Jane. In hope there could be miracle. But if not I know you will do what's right by him no matter how hard it will be.
To think we thought he wouldn't reach a year let alone 7 is a miracle on itself on the care and dedication you give him.
Spend tonight spoiling him even more with tlc as I know you will be.
I keep you both in my thoughts and pray for Lord H

You continue to be in my prayers. I'm so very sorry you're both facing this. :cry:

Hoping for a miraculous recovery and more comfy time with your special little man. xxxxx

Back