• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Lord H is Dying- He’s Gone :-(

My Vet will be dropping off some additional meds and fluids this evening. She wants us to keep trying to save Lord H for a bit longer. If things deteriorate further over the weekend she will come over to PTS. I very much doubt he can recover from this, but I trust my Vet and if she says keep going with treatment I will. I am ill now too, flu I think. So I won’t be posting much

Morning Jane, I’m so sorry your not well on top of the heartbreak! It all comes at once doesn’t it. I’m still thinking & praying for you both & that a miracle will get him through this. Just take rest with your boy. Just know your in our thoughts & sending you love [emoji3590] xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about Lord H and to hear that your poorly as well. Sending you so much love and hope [emoji3590]

Oh no Iv just seen that he’s gone [emoji22]. Just so so sorry Jane. He’s crossed the rainbow bridge & will be binkying free in rabbit paradise. You’ll be heartbroken. You’ll be in my thoughts during this time. I know you would have done all you could do for your sweet boy & that he would have had a wonderful life until you meet again xx

I’m so terribly sorry Jane. Lord H was such a huge personality on the forum - his spirit and character shone through in all that was posted about him. He had the most wonderful and blessed life with you and that was meant to be for no one could have given him better than you.
Binkey free you beautiful gentle and most special rabbit. Xx

Back