• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think Lord H is Dying- He’s Gone :-(

I’m so sorry to hear he is worse [emoji22][emoji174]. I hope for a miracle for your boy. Thinking of you both & will be today xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so so sorry to read this :( my thoughts are with you and sending all the vibes I can [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

My Vet will be dropping off some additional meds and fluids this evening. She wants us to keep trying to save Lord H for a bit longer. If things deteriorate further over the weekend she will come over to PTS. I very much doubt he can recover from this, but I trust my Vet and if she says keep going with treatment I will. I am ill now too, flu I think. So I won’t be posting much

I hope Lord H surprises us all, Allah bless him. Take care of yourself too, I'm sending vibrations for you too. Xxxxxx You are having a very difficult time, I hope we get good news from both of you xxxxxx

He's made it this far, so wasn't ready to give up
Take care of yourself as well.
More vibes and hugs to you.

Thinking of you both. I hope the additional meds help Lord H. If your vet considers that you should keep trying, then she must think there is some hope. I'm sorry that you are also ill now. Take care.

I second this. C is in your corner and Lord H is a fighter. He would let you both know if he was ready to cross over. He's such a good lad, it's unfair that this has happened. :(

I will add prayers for your health too, Jane. I'm really sorry you're feeling poorly. Having critically ill pets can take it out of you. I wish I could do more to help you both. (((((Huge hugs))))) xxxxx

Sending prayers and millions of vibes for Lord H and get well vibes for you. Lord H is so blessed to have you there for him and your fantastic vet. Xx

Back