• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let me out and where's my breakfast?

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
No pics I'm afraid, but I got up a bit later this morning and so Tui didn't get her breakfast and get let out of the shed until about half an hour later than normal.

We have a camera set up inside the shed to monitor her overnight. From about the normal time of opening her up, she was leaping and bounding around, periscoping up to try to see out of the window and paws up at the door. Poor girl :(

No treats I'm afraid :lol: Tui needs to stay slim in case there ever comes a time when she could be introduced to a new boy bun :lol:

She wouldn't fare well here - breakfast anywhere between 8+10 (although J&B get a pre breakfast handful of dried forage when I get up in the night)

She wouldn't fare well here - breakfast anywhere between 8+10 (although J&B get a pre breakfast handful of dried forage when I get up in the night)

I think actually she'd be fine :) Problem for her was I think that I normally go to see her as soon as I get up, which is usually around the same time. If that time was variable, then the expectation wouldn't have been there. Also I suspect she was keen to get let out. She likes to make sure that everything outside is as it should be :lol:

Haha. My guinea pigs usually squeak at meal times esp if I am the slightest bit late! The rabbits must think 'yes' when they hear them.

Here bunnies sometimes get brunch, though other times they eat so fast I have to verify spouse fed them because I get the feed me look.

Awww poor sweetheart!!

I get a bunny booping me or sniffing my nose if I dare sleep past breakfast [emoji1787] gone are the lazy lay in(hangover) mornings [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back