• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long term boarding in the North/Midlands

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hello,
I am planning on going travelling for a year (about a year and a half from now, summer 2023) and I want to start looking into options for my rabbits. They're a trio, currently outdoors but have been house rabbits in the past. Does anyone know of any boarders or pet sitters that would be able to take on a trio for this length of time? I am based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire but able to travel

Thanks!

If you don't find anywhere we could do it XD Matt LOVED your thriantas and he's got a soft spot for fluffy bunnies! We're busy rearranging for the next year or so, so we can house ours indoors should it come to it (Lopsy was a good boy and went before he needed to :)), comfortably rather than emergency! Well that's my plan anyway :lol: We should be able to house outdoors as well if we, erm, get the roof terrace sorted :D:D:D

There is Nichole at Bunnies on Holiday in Wyke, she’s very nice and may do you a deal for longer stays.

I have boarded my rabbits many years ago at "Fat Fluffs Rabbit Rescue" in Solihull, they also bonded my trio. I'm not sure if they would personally be able to take your rabbits for a long time, but perhaps one of their volunteers or someone they know could help!

There's a boarding place in Doncaster, owned and run by a vet, which is kind of comforting to know. My friend regularly takes her pair there, and is very happy with them. Her doe has head tilt and they care for her really well. I think it's called Doncaster Small Animal Boarding or similar, if you google it you'll find it I'm sure. Don't know if they would do that long a time, but worth enquiring. Are you prepared for the cost??

Back