• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Challenges of indoor living for rabbits and guinea pigs - free John Chitty webinar

I've registered to watch. If I hadn't been accepted, I would have had very strong words for JC. :lol:

I do hope I can see this after the event (working when it is on). I have had indoor buns but despite trying to bunny proof they just nommed my house and contents. My two are now outside but they are on concrete and I forage for them. Just given them some hawthorn but it is difficult to find at this time of year.

My guinea-pigs are outside in the summer but inside at the moment in a fenced off area of a bedroom. Just given them some dandelion leaves as they definitely can't forage for themselves.

When I had my bridge tripod bun I moved her and her partner indoors and John never said anything against it. If Anton wasn't so far away I would have continued to use them but the distance makes it impractical.

I remember the trouble you were in - a horrible time. I think I left some towels for you at Anton.

I remember the trouble you were in - a horrible time. I think I left some towels for you at Anton.

Yes, you did. I remember. It was an awful time. I put Cherry through so much and ended up having her put to sleep, along with her partner who had also hurt her leg - different accommodation and different injury but I couldn't cope with another amputation and their bond was so close I thought it was kinder to have them put to sleep together.

I don't think I'll be able to do this, as I haven't had any email back or anything. I assume I've been rejected. :? Woe is me.

Has anyone received an email after registering?
I'm just gunna check [emoji38] mine went through fine though, but Idk if I got an email... I thought I was gunna be sent one with a link just before it started...? I might have got that wrong though, but that's what I was expecting for some reason? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

You will receive more information and the link you need to join the live session via email before it takes place.

^^ I assume this will be just before its meant to start? Idk [emoji38] I'll be out getting my covid jab at 8pm anyway so I'll see if I can watch the catch up version

I'm just gunna check [emoji38] mine went through fine though, but Idk if I got an email... I thought I was gunna be sent one with a link just before it started...? I might have got that wrong though, but that's what I was expecting for some reason? [emoji38]

Yes, ours went through OK as well. The emails could I guess be sent shortly after registering or alternatively en masse shortly before it starts. Let's hope the latter :)

I’ve not received an email either :(
It was advertised on the hay experts, so open to the general public, hoping an email comes through later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it can also be picked up from the website tomorrow. Just as well as I'll probably forget tonight! :lol:

I'll be amazed if I can get in, but I will give it a go.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Back