Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenges of indoor living for rabbits and guinea pigs - free John Chitty webinar

Wise Old Thumper

I've registered to watch. If I hadn't been accepted, I would have had very strong words for JC.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    I do hope I can see this after the event (working when it is on). I have had indoor buns but despite trying to bunny proof they just nommed my house and contents. My two are now outside but they are on concrete and I forage for them. Just given them some hawthorn but it is difficult to find at this time of year.

My guinea-pigs are outside in the summer but inside at the moment in a fenced off area of a bedroom. Just given them some dandelion leaves as they definitely can't forage for themselves.

When I had my bridge tripod bun I moved her and her partner indoors and John never said anything against it. If Anton wasn't so far away I would have continued to use them but the distance makes it impractical.
    I remember the trouble you were in - a horrible time. I think I left some towels for you at Anton.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    I remember the trouble you were in - a horrible time. I think I left some towels for you at Anton.
    Yes, you did. I remember. It was an awful time. I put Cherry through so much and ended up having her put to sleep, along with her partner who had also hurt her leg - different accommodation and different injury but I couldn't cope with another amputation and their bond was so close I thought it was kinder to have them put to sleep together.

I don't think I'll be able to do this, as I haven't had any email back or anything. I assume I've been rejected. Woe is me.
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble and Hazel guinea pigs

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to do this, as I haven't had any email back or anything. I assume I've been rejected. Woe is me.
    I am deffo blacklisted !!

‘’All war is a symptom of man’s failure as a thinking animal.”
    ―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Wise Old Thumper

Oh, I'm not sure I've had an email - will have to check. Perhaps I wasn't accepted after all.

Wise Old Thumper

Has anyone received an email after registering?

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Has anyone received an email after registering?
    I'm just gunna check mine went through fine though, but Idk if I got an email... I thought I was gunna be sent one with a link just before it started...? I might have got that wrong though, but that's what I was expecting for some reason?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

You will receive more information and the link you need to join the live session via email before it takes place.

^^ I assume this will be just before its meant to start? Idk I'll be out getting my covid jab at 8pm anyway so I'll see if I can watch the catch up version

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    I'm just gunna check mine went through fine though, but Idk if I got an email... I thought I was gunna be sent one with a link just before it started...? I might have got that wrong though, but that's what I was expecting for some reason?

Yes, ours went through OK as well. The emails could I guess be sent shortly after registering or alternatively en masse shortly before it starts. Let's hope the latter