• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inky is here!

Inky has arrived home safely after a long cab ride home. He seems to be settling in ok. He came straight out of the carrier and had a bit of an explore around the bedroom where he's temporarily sectioned off from Fudgie. He doesn't really seem that nervous at all.

He is very taken with the bus and has been eating lots of hay which is very encouraging. Fudgie knows he's here. I've got a meshed barrier at the bedroom door so they can see each other. Fudgie keeps coming to have a look. Both seem relaxed and no tension or argy bargy so far, so fingers crossed they'll bond ok.

I'll take some pics later. I just need to set up an imgur account so I can upload them on here.

That’s made my day - it really has. I’m so pleased for you slh and also for fudgie. I appreciate things are still very much raw but I am so pleased you are giving inky a wonderful second life - one he really deserves and I’m sure he will get the very warmest of welcomes on the forum. Xx

Oh my - I was super excited to hear what he is like but now overwhelmed about the gigantic poops. Mouseys were amazing in her younger days. Crack on with that Imgur account now Scrappy

All quiet. Are you bonding already Scraps? Wondering how Inky & Fudgie are today? I wanna see the poo

Aw, yay, he's home! It's great that he doesn't seem nervous and seems to be settling in okay, and I'm glad he and Fudgie both seem relaxed near each other. I'm looking forward to pictures. :love:

Sorry everyone, I'm being rubbish with the pics. I will try and get some uploaded soon.

Inky is settling in well. He seems really attached to the bus. He's either in it eating hay or sitting next to it. He is a fantastic hay eater. I thought Fudgie was good but he makes her look like an amateur!

He is still quite wary of me. He does sometimes scarper when I go to check in on him. He's ok with Fudgie though. She has been stalking him a bit but he doesn't seem too bothered by her presence. I've noticed they have a lot of the same mannerisms, which is uncanny!

I was going to start the bond this evening, but I decided it would probably be more sensible to do it in the morning. At least then they'll have had the whole day together and I'll know if it's safe to go to bed or whether I'll need to do an all nighter. I also want to get them some forage before I start because neither seem that fussed about the herbs I've given them.

Glad it's going well so far :) Great that he's a super hay eater - hence the gigantic poos :lol:

Hoping it goes well tomorrow for you and the bunnies.

Its all such positive news. the words "good hay eater" make my heart sing. I'm wondering if you got the herbs from the right place:lol:Sounds like they are excited to meet. Lots of luck for tomorrow. If you want me to upload any photos for you let me know & I'll pm you my email

Back