Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inky is here!

Wise Old Thumper

A warm welcome to Inky. Maybe we will see him do a binky!

Hello handsome Inky. You hit the jackpot with a wonderful human and a pretty fiance!

Great news.

All quiet. Are you bonding already Scraps? Wondering how Inky & Fudgie are today? I wanna see the poo

Aw, yay, he's home! It's great that he doesn't seem nervous and seems to be settling in okay, and I'm glad he and Fudgie both seem relaxed near each other. I'm looking forward to pictures.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Sorry everyone, I'm being rubbish with the pics. I will try and get some uploaded soon.

Inky is settling in well. He seems really attached to the bus. He's either in it eating hay or sitting next to it. He is a fantastic hay eater. I thought Fudgie was good but he makes her look like an amateur!

He is still quite wary of me. He does sometimes scarper when I go to check in on him. He's ok with Fudgie though. She has been stalking him a bit but he doesn't seem too bothered by her presence. I've noticed they have a lot of the same mannerisms, which is uncanny!

I was going to start the bond this evening, but I decided it would probably be more sensible to do it in the morning. At least then they'll have had the whole day together and I'll know if it's safe to go to bed or whether I'll need to do an all nighter. I also want to get them some forage before I start because neither seem that fussed about the herbs I've given them.

Ooh exciting, a good eater and pooper, Fudgie is a lucky bun
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Glad it's going well so far Great that he's a super hay eater - hence the gigantic poos

Hoping it goes well tomorrow for you and the bunnies.

Its all such positive news. the words "good hay eater" make my heart sing. I'm wondering if you got the herbs from the right placeSounds like they are excited to meet. Lots of luck for tomorrow. If you want me to upload any photos for you let me know & I'll pm you my email

It sounds like everything's going wonderfully. That's so great that he's a really good hay eater!
    (Pronouns: he or they)