• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey joins the bunny 10 group

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Happy 10th Birthday to my beautiful girl :love:

HTTslwkl.jpg

aOM1gj1l.jpg

Happy birthday Mousey, you're such a beautiful bun [emoji7][emoji7] xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Aww mashallah, Allah bless her. :love: I hope you see her many long and healthy years. I hope all rabbit owners experience this too. :)

Happy birthday beautiful Mousey :love: hope you have the loveliest of days with lots of cuddles and treats xxxx

Happy Birthday pretty girl! You already got the best present-a loving family-so I hope you get to spend much more time together.

Thanks so much for all the nice words & birthday greetings. Never would I have thought Mousey would reach ten. She's pretty jaded & very, very wonky these days but shows no sign of wanting to give up (tbh this freaks me out as I keep projecting my ideas about Q of L on to her & I'd expect any solo rabbit with her health issues to appear downbeat or have a poor appetite).

I didn't get her any gifts this year but did buy lots & lots of herbs for her. We had a morning & home from work cuddle too:love:

Back