• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad & angry

I left most of them ages ago but as I remember Rabbit Support Group UK was full of first time rabbit owners that were like the blind leading the blind. ... actually I have just had a look at the group description and I think it might have had an overhaul since I left.

Morning, I hope it’s good. My request is still pending so hopefully get added to take a look xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the the group you flagged up, another one in the screen shot. If you mention vaccinations they say they aren't necessary. "It's up to you if you want to feed muesli - it's personal choice".. just general head-against-a-brick wall stuff.

Edit to add: You didn't think I was saying Jo Hinde had old fashioned ideas, did you ??! :lol:

Oh no! I just took the screenshot of a few that popped up as I wasn’t sure which one was the right group. Iv not joined any of the rest just the right 1. The previous group I was on was not good at all xx

No, but I am wondering if you are mixing up Rabbit Support Group U.K. with House Rabbits U.K. ? The former is very on RWAF message. The latter has been renamed I think but it was awful

Morning Jane, hopefully the group is the right 1 but I’m sure it is as I requested the same one in the link xx

Morning Jane, hopefully the group is the right 1 but I’m sure it is as I requested the same one in the link xx

Yes, U.K. Rabbit Group is OK. But as with all social media platforms there will always be a few who like to be confrontational rather than supportive.

Yes, U.K. Rabbit Group is OK. But as with all social media platforms there will always be a few who like to be confrontational rather than supportive.

Hi, glad it’s the right 1 [emoji846]. Yes definitely. I will have a look & see how it is. If it’s not working for me that will be the last group lol. I think for me it depends on method as if they fight & it’s advised to keep going & using a dustpan like other group I’m out until they stop then I’m out. Just cannot see why this is ok when they will get really stressed & hurt in minutes xx

Back