• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Once Upon a Time, Many Years Ago…

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
83g9duA.jpg

BgWCeut.jpg

Dogs are so cute :love: I also noticed that your hair style hasn't changed much since you were young. :D

Lovely memories :love: Shetland? It's lovely to have photographic evidence that once upon a time such poses would have been easily accomplished :love:

Lovely memories :love: Shetland? It's lovely to have photographic evidence that once upon a time such poses would have been easily accomplished :love:

No the first pic was in the room I am sitting in right now, although it looks very different. A barn rather than a lounge :lol:

The second photo was taken during a holiday in North Devon x

Heehee...looks like Gemma was as happy about a blow dry as either of mine. They can't stand the thing...Ebon gets especially spiky about it and whines like a puppy, whilst Jenna has to put up with it because I can lift her off all four feet! :lol:

Lovely photos, Jane :love: xxxxx

Back