• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much to feed a mini dwarf rabbit

bellabinky

New Kit
How much should I feed a mini dwarf rabbit? Can they eat adult rabbit pellets? Do they eat less or the same as full sized rabbits? I mainly give them plenty of hay and supplement with food.

Whoever you got your rabbit from should've provided you with some food and advised what they were feeding them. It all depends on weight but they don't need much in terms of pellets once they are fully grown. While they're growing they generally need a bit more but I haven't had a young bun for years so I can't be more specific. Hopefully someone can come along with more specific advice.

Bunny should be kept on the food she is used to for now otherwise her tummy could get upset You can give her a small bowlful and see how she goes. When she has been with you for a while and you would like to change her food you must do it gradually.

Back