• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended Vets - Rutland House Veterinary Hospital?

Motty

Alpha Buck
As has been hinted at in my previous message, the buns and I are relocating to a new home. Uncle John at Anton Vets will no longer be an option for us. From having a browse on the RWAF vet page I see Rutland House Veterinary Hospital are listed as a Gold Standard vet.
I'm just checking if any of you use these guys?
Are they are still recommended?
Is there are any particular vets there I should ask for or avoid?
Thanks
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

How exciting! Not sure I should speak to you, though, as you are abandoning JC & Anton.:lol: Hope you find a vet you are happy with ... and that you are prepared for the drop in temperature. :lol:

Your bunnies will be in very safe hands there - you've got Molly Varga :love: i'm so excited & happy for you.

Your bunnies will be in very safe hands there - you've got Molly Varga :love: i'm so excited & happy for you.
J&B thank you for the additional information, I will phone them up tomorrow to register with them.
It is certainly an exciting and happy time and one I did not expect to happen. Changing jobs and moving to a new home were not on my horizon at the start of the year.
We can never know what the future holds for us
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

You are very lucky to have Rutland as your new vet. Not only is Molly there but also Sergio Silvetti - who is also amazing :)

Back