• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits get jealous?

KCG

Warren Veteran
Sometimes I notice similar behavior in Cookie. For example, when my husband hugs me and we spend time together, Cookie comes to me and asks for attention by nudging me with his nose. Now he's doing the same thing to my hot water bag :lol:I always carry a hot water bag on my lap because I have a kidney stone right now. Cookie gets jealous sometimes when he sees the hot water bag and she comes to my lap and asks for attention. Do you think it's possible, do rabbits get jealous?

When me and my OH hugged, our previous bunny always came right over and sat down between our feet, don´t know what it meant but I thought it was very sweet, like he wanted to join the hug:love:

When me and my OH hugged, our previous bunny always came right over and sat down between our feet, don´t know what it meant but I thought it was very sweet, like he wanted to join the hug:love:

Aww :love:

Back