• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Fudgie/ Update!

ugh, it's all coming out now.
this could well split the forum.

I'd have been stuck with a Warren, Pippa & Betsy if they kept their original names . Nope ! I did feel guilty about Mousey & Rudeys names but only cos who I adopted them from knew, nowt to do with rabbit guilt

I'd have been stuck with a Warren, Pippa & Betsy if they kept their original names . Nope ! I did feel guilty about Mousey & Rudeys names but only cos who I adopted them from knew, nowt to do with rabbit guilt

ah.
i actually love your bun's names and now i know their original names can totally understand why you changed them :lol:

i only keep an opinion for 5 mins max :lol:

sorry for the thread slight divert Scrappy

BTW there was a Boo doppelganger could Ziggy at our local pets for home rehoming bit. He was even estimated to be same age & also found wandering, as Boo was. If we'd got him he would have stayed Ziggy

I do think life with 2 Boo's would be hilarious although he may have just been a look likey with totally different personality

ugh, it's all coming out now.
this could well split the forum.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Apricot was called Lily.. [emoji19] Talk about a standard issue name... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Ah I was hoping Fudge and Inky could be 'Finky' oh well ...

Hope all goes very well when they do meet.

It's exciting times SLH I hope the bond will go smoothly.
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I've signed the adoption paperwork and we're ready to go for Thursday afternoon. I've seen that Inky's page on the website has also been updated.

On a sombre note, the hospital rang me this afternoon to say that Snoopy's ashes are ready for me to collect. I'm going to go tonight at around 8pm when it hopefully won't be too busy. I know I'm going to be very tearful and I really don't want an audience for that. I hope the nicer receptionists are on duty today. Some of them can be can be quite abrupt and I really don't think I can deal with them at the moment.

I've signed the adoption paperwork and we're ready to go for Thursday afternoon. I've seen that Inky's page on the website has also been updated.

On a sombre note, the hospital rang me this afternoon to say that Snoopy's ashes are ready for me to collect. I'm going to go tonight at around 8pm when it hopefully won't be too busy. I know I'm going to be very tearful and I really don't want an audience for that. I hope the nicer receptionists are on duty today. Some of them can be can be quite abrupt and I really don't think I can deal with them at the moment.

So pleased you've signed paperwork for Inky. I know how it felt collecting my bunnies ashes, but also found it a comfort bringing them home. Big hugs and hope the staff are really nice to you xx

Hugs for later, I've found that with some receptionists xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Awww Scrappy, I hope they are nice! I've no experience of collecting bunny ashes but i do have lots of experience of abrupt & cold vet receptionists when I've needed it least. I'll be thinking of you. Good news bout Inky - he is one lucky bunny

I hope all goes well tonight.

Back