• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I've upset Zeus [emoji15]

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Innocently sitting here watching series and get the feeling I'm being watched [emoji15]
I scan the dark room and discover the source...
5a0c57be498fa55389ecef773579cb1c.jpg

And now with flash
6cca20d6f7419d4860f871cb0f4228df.jpg

I think I'm in trouble [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Be afraid [emoji38]
I slept with an eye open [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Oh, no, you'd better figure out what you did wrong and make amends with lots of treats. [emoji38]
Oh I know full well what I did [emoji1787] I dared to leave the house for the whole day and get back just before dinner time [emoji1787]

I bribed them with banana on their breakfast this morning so I wouldn't get in trouble again [emoji1787]

This made me lol [emoji23] when I came across it. Him just seeing him sitting there staring over to you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know full well what I did [emoji1787] I dared to leave the house for the whole day and get back just before dinner time [emoji1787]

I bribed them with banana on their breakfast this morning so I wouldn't get in trouble again [emoji1787]
Ah, so you brought it on yourself! :lol: You should know better, really, than leaving the house. Surely you know by now that bunnies require 24/7 access to their servants? :lol:

This made me lol [emoji23] when I came across it. Him just seeing him sitting there staring over to you xx

Hehe I did eventually laugh about it but was very nervous at first [emoji1787]
Ah, so you brought it on yourself! [emoji38] You should know better, really, than leaving the house. Surely you know by now that bunnies require 24/7 access to their servants? [emoji38]
Hahaha I know! But I tried explaining to them that I'm only leaving the house to get more money for more bananas [emoji1787]

Hehe I did eventually laugh about it but was very nervous at first [emoji1787]
Hahaha I know! But I tried explaining to them that I'm only leaving the house to get more money for more bananas [emoji1787]

Lol [emoji1787][emoji23] they need their bananas haha xx

Back