• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie. April 2008-2nd November 2021

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I can't even begin to express how gutted I am to be writing this. I got Charlie as a teenager and I'm now in my 30s, I've never known adult life without my lovely daft boy.
I don't visit the forum oftem now but it would feel wrong to not post this here. He's why I joined the forum so long ago and met so many great people.

The room feels so empty without him.
1vlJfvy_d.webp

zpamZSt_d.webp

I'm really sorry, I can't even imagine how you felt. But I'm glad you had a great time with him , he sleep in the lights xxxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear about Charlie. He had an amazing and long life :love: thinking of you xx

I'm so very sorry to read this update about Charlie :cry: Sleep tight wonderful little man :love:

I’m so sorry :cry:thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge, Charlie xx

I can't believe it. :cry:. I've only known you and Charlie and of course Milly at the bridge. This must be incredibly heartbreaking for you. We are here to help. X

I am so sorry Charlie had to go to the rainbow bridge. May your 13 years of memories help you deal with the pain of losing your adorable boy.:cry:

I loved seeing your Charlie :love: such a handsome & cheeky looking boy. I'm so sorry his time came - that is going to be some hole he left :(

Sleep tight lovely boy xx

I'm so very sorry that you have lost your beloved Charlie, what a wonderful long life he had with you, big hugs Steph xx Binky free lovely Charlie xxx

Oh Steph...I'm gutted to read this post. :cry: I'm so very sorry that Charlie has gone. :cry: My inbox is open if you need an ear at this very sad time. ((((((Massive hugs)))))))

Sweet dreams, precious boy. You will be so deeply missed. :cry: xxxxx

Such sad news. He had a good long life but that probably makes you miss him even more. Sending love from Bertieville. xx

I’m so very very sorry to hear you’ve lost Charlie, Steph. He was a big personality and I remember you and he a lot from the ‘Olden days’. My thoughts are with you.

Binky free Charlie xx

i'm so sorry about Charlie.
He was a beautiful bun. it sounds like he had a long and wonderful life with you.

xxx

Back