• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

names/adjectives you say to your rabbit

How sweet all of this is :love: But I realized "sausage" is a favorite of many:D
Yea sausage is a classic one! My grandad used to call me that when I was a kid [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yea sausage is a classic one! My grandad used to call me that when I was a kid [emoji38]

Aa this is very interesting, first time I hear it. :D In Turkey, it is usually called lamb instead of sausage. :D It is even said that my little lamb (Turkish: kuzucuğum) :D Sometimes I call Cookie the lamb, nothing strange except I call the rabbit lamb :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aa this is very interesting, first time I hear it. :D In Turkey, it is usually called lamb instead of sausage. :D It is even said that my little lamb (Turkish: kuzucuğum) :D Sometimes I call Cookie the lamb, nothing strange except I call the rabbit lamb [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
I've heard people say that here too actually! Less commonly tho than sausage. It's weird names that are used if you think about them sometimes [emoji38]

My grandad used to call me munch too [emoji38] and bubs, he still calls me bubs actually [emoji38][emoji38] he calls Evelyn little bubs

I've heard people say that here too actually! Less commonly tho than sausage. It's weird names that are used if you think about them sometimes [emoji38]

My grandad used to call me munch too [emoji38] and bubs, he still calls me bubs actually [emoji38][emoji38] he calls Evelyn little bubs

Haha sounds so good to say, what does bubs mean :D

I tend to call mine "baba" but recently noticed I call Gaia Dahling or girlypoo often.
Zeus usually gets called big fluff or zeusypoo or fattyfluff.
Athie I tend to call Aths or cheekypoo.

When they're harassing me for my sweets they all get called crackbabas or psychofluffs [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back