• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

names/adjectives you say to your rabbit

KCG

Warren Veteran
we probably all use some special nouns and adjectives for our rabbits while we love them except for their names. What names and adjectives do you say your rabbits? :D

What I said to Cookie
- Cotton
- Olive eyes
- Bead eyes
- Protruding eyes
- Cutie
- Fluffy

:lol: :lol:

I call Raven handsome and my boyfriend and Heidi softie and my spouse's girlfriend. Amber and Zorro get call Pretty and Handsome and collectively I refer to them as the Beebs even though my babies are now a year old.

Clementine is the dumpling.. [emoji38][emoji38] All mine have so many nicknames [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] so does the baby, I'm actually trying to call Evelyn her name more, because she responds to other names more than her actual name atm... [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I think we call Theo everything but his actual name :lol:
-Egg
-Bunner/Bunny
-Bug
-Fluffer
-Little Butt when he's up to something
-Little Git after he's done something :lol:

:lol: I don't use many names for the rabbits, only adding a y so they become Jakey and Ferny. If Jake is naughty he will get called Jacob Rabbit in a stern tone!

My dog gets many names though! He's Jack but he gets Boy, Boyo, Egg, Chicken, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Poodle Pie, Bear, Floof, Pupper, Best Boy and probably many more :oops:

Mouse is Mousey, Mouseypie, Baby Girl, Baby bird, Poopintroll, big brave Mouseypie woo hoo

Boo is Boo Boo, Boobly Bear, Boobly, Beautiful Boo

Joey is Joejum, Joe Joe, Joey Snicket, Snicket, Baby boy and Bad dog

What sweet names everyone calls their rabbits :love: It made me happy to hear this, we all love them so much. :love:

My favorite was Eveleyn's reaction to their own names :lol:

:lol: I don't use many names for the rabbits, only adding a y so they become Jakey and Ferny. If Jake is naughty he will get called Jacob Rabbit in a stern tone!

My dog gets many names though! He's Jack but he gets Boy, Boyo, Egg, Chicken, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie, Poodle Pie, Bear, Floof, Pupper, Best Boy and probably many more :oops:

Does that mean Fern is never naughty ;) :lol:

Hubby called all the rabbits bun bun! I generally used their names. Yoshi gets called Fuzz wuzz sometimes:lol:

Other than their full names, I call Sophie 'Phie' or 'Sophietje' (little Sophie), and Casper 'Cas' or 'Caspertje' (little Casper). I also call them both 'lieverd' (sweetie) and 'schat' (treasure) a lot.

Blossom gets Baby Bloss, Lady Blossom and little devil girl [emoji16]

Rodney prefers Rodders, but often my little squish, fluff butt, Sir Rodders..

Hubby just tends to call them both little house terrorists...[emoji58]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

My bridge bunny Julie thought her name was dinner. I use to yell dinner to my hubby who was across the house. She quickly figured out dinner meant food so came at full speed whenever I yelled dinner even if she was sound asleep in her little house.
Right after we got her my hubby decided that we need some plan to get her to come if there was some sort of emergency so he taught her to come flying if he whistled. He gave her a treat so she would fly to him as fast as possible no mater was was going on and how much comotion or noise..................she ran right to a whistle. He was thinking that she might hide if there was a fire also good if there was any danger.

I'm liking all these.

i've taken to calling mine sausages lately too

That reminds me - Our first cat was a rescue from the rspca. We went in thinking we would have an older female cat, but we were chosen by our cat who had been brought in as a kitten from the streets. He was absolutely desperate to meet us and when we went in he climbed up and sat on our shoulders. The lady in the cattery called him sausage :love: we called him Oscar.

My bridge bunny Julie thought her name was dinner. I use to yell dinner to my hubby who was across the house. She quickly figured out dinner meant food so came at full speed whenever I yelled dinner even if she was sound asleep in her little house.
Right after we got her my hubby decided that we need some plan to get her to come if there was some sort of emergency so he taught her to come flying if he whistled. He gave her a treat so she would fly to him as fast as possible no mater was was going on and how much comotion or noise..................she ran right to a whistle. He was thinking that she might hide if there was a fire also good if there was any danger.

Bless her, thinking her name was dinner :lol::love: our bridge dogs Holly and Alfie both thought their names were HollyAlfie as we called both of them together :lol:

Back