Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pros and Cons of House Rabbits

The Omlet ones look like this sort of fencing: (Google search) https://www.google.com/search?q=gree...LamhdMkmSTsNwM Might be a cheaper option than buying direct from Omlet? it's certainly the same stuff as the Tennis Centre use to keep the wildies OUT of their courts Effectively too!
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Beapig View Post
    We bought an Omlet one, it was very expensive But they do look like they're amazing quality and I like the anti-dig wire edges around the outside
    That sounds great! The Omlet runs always look so nice and sturdy in pictures I've seen. I bet the bunnies will be very excited about their extra permanent space!
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Mama Doe

Thanks guys, we bought a 4.5 metre long x 2.7 metre wide walk in one It was expensive but tbh the quality looks amazing, and my rabbits are escape artists so I'll feel much happier having them in such a secure setup. We are viewing it as a long term investment because we would like to adopt some chickens when we move house in the next couple of years, so even if the bunnies become indoor/outdoor with their own room in the future house, the run would still be an amazing space for the pet chickens

That's a great size! Lucky bunnies. It being a walk in one is so nice, too. That seems much more convenient than runs where you can't get in yourself. It sounds like your escape artists will be safe in there. It sounds like it'd be really great for your future chicken friends, too.
    (Pronouns: he or they)