Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey - foot update

Default Joey - foot update

My poor boy has a massive lump on his foot. It doesn't appear to cause him any pain (no response when I touched it & he is happily running about)
    Has anyone experienced anything similar? I'm worried

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by joey&boo; 25-11-2021 at 04:39 PM.

I’m sending loads of vibes for Joey. Sorry I have no idea what it is but hope that your vet might know. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

I would get it checked out - probably expect it to be aspirated to see what is in it. Could be an abscess, cyst, foreign body...

Wise Old Thumper

Poor Joey I've no idea what this is I'm sorry. No pain probably means no infection. Thinking of you and him and hoping you can soon find out what it's likely to be.

Nothing to offer that hasn't already been suggested, but a head's up in case you don't already know - both Ruth and Heather are on holiday this week...

Hope all goes well with Joey's poorly foot.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Thanks everyone. We do have an appointment - in fact they all have (why do I do this to myself) but its not til Thursday & its with a Crab Lane Vet I don't know as well as the others. I could get him seen sooner locally but want Crab Lane expertise incase he needs GA as he's 11 next birthday so an older rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Don't know but a head's up in case you don't already know - both Ruth and Heather are on holiday this week...

Hope all goes well with Joey's poorly foot.
    Ahh, I got A & P as my choices. Obv wasn't expecting Ruth at the end of the week . Fancy letting both the bunny vets take leave at the same time !

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Ahh, I got A & P as my choices. Obv wasn't expecting Ruth at the end of the week . Fancy letting both the bunny vets take leave at the same time !
    I know. I wanted to book in a rabbit with a wet chin but the receptionist (whose voice was new to me) told me both were off, I jokingly said, "They can't both be off the same week" and she was a little defensive and explained they worked opposite ends of the week, but you obviously view it in the same way I do. I'm not sure how keen they are to let bunnies book with H anyway and take her away from orthopaedics.

I suspect you have transport covered if you have booked all 3 but if you ever need transport, please shout up - it's still a novelty for me taking out my new 'bunny ambulance', so excuses welcomed.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Hope it's nothing to be worried about xxx
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Oh Joey!

Might sound weird, does it feel like solid and attached? Or is it more a movable lump? That's like free?

I hope you can get him seen quickly x

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk