Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey - foot update

Thanks so much for the vibes & hugs KCG

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm impressed that the vet was able to come up with a probable diagnosis so quickly. When will he have it done? I think I would definitely email Frances. My experience with things like this is that vets/doctors like to be involved in rare issues, which it sounds as though this is.
    He said it not urgent but I think looking at next week...but I'm not 100% sure yet (its the rarity in rabbits thing) + GA. Don't know when Bob can get him up there so couldn't book in there & then (one person only allowed in vet). i need some thinking time - though i know I'll be no better at end of thinking time

I third emailing FHB xx

Body autonomy, freedom of choice and informed consent
    https://nhs100k.com/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    I third emailing FHB xx
    I feel so cheeky !

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thank You BB. I'm half tempted to email Frances
    Give in to that temptation. I 100% guarantee she would be delighted to hear from you. Send pictures of bunnies, have a catch up.

Edit to add: Oh, I see I'm not the only one that thinks so.
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 28-10-2021 at 05:32 PM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thanks so much for the vibes & hugs KCG

He said it not urgent but I think looking at next week...but I'm not 100% sure yet (its the rarity in rabbits thing) + GA. Don't know when Bob can get him up there so couldn't book in there & then (one person only allowed in vet). i need some thinking time - though i know I'll be no better at end of thinking time
    I genuinely would be happy to provide transport if that makes it easier to plan. I am toying with the idea of heading out that way to have my last-of-the-year forage of willow at Kettlesing Head anyway. I think I owe you a coffee or two if you are up for it.... but you might just want to hibernate until you get news. I probably would!
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 28-10-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Warren Veteran

I would also be v tempted to email FHB, or get one of the vets to contact her. I can't see her ignoring an interesting case, so you have nothing to lose. I always found her very open and helpful.

Vets certainly sound very thorough, and I agree email FHB. Hope the girls both got on ok too. Big hugs J & B, sorry you and Joey are having to go through this xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I agree I would email FHB. Sending lots of vibes and hugs xx

Mama Doe

It's good that the vets think they know what it is, I'm sure there's no harm in emailing FHB. Sending vibes, it must be stressful but I'm sure that the vets will get it sorted <3

Joey can e-mail fhb!
    As it is not hurting him, you can schedule surgery a couple weeks away , yet continue to research while you wait.
    .Sending vibes.