Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets@Home Adoption - Update

Wise Old Thumper

Default Pets@Home Adoption - Update

Does anyone know whether Pets@Home are still rehoming small animals from their stores? Pre-Covid there used to be a website with a search facility, where you could input your postcode and search for available animals in stores nearest to your home. I can't find that now and am wondering if they are actually still rehoming?
    Last edited by Omi; 27-10-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Does anyone know whether Pets@Home are still rehoming small animals from their stores? Pre-Covid there used to be a website with a search facility, where you could input your postcode and search for available animals in stores nearest to your home. I can't find that now and am wondering if they are actually still rehoming?
    Was last time I went in they didn't for a while but then pretty quickly got back to rehoming tbh even when there was still restrictions.. Like when Evelyn was a newborn I remember Michael sent me some pictures of a bun needing a home several times when he'd popped in to get stuff when that whole carefresh shortage happened and we had the hammies. I didn't even know they had a website version tbh!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Thanks Graciee, I'll have a look in our local one then and ask if they know what's available in other stores close to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Thanks Graciee, I'll have a look in our local one then and ask if they know what's available in other stores close to us.
    You can always call them up and see what they've got I've found

I didn't think Pets at Home ever listed them on a website. There is Pets4Homes, but that's a different thing.
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Pearl, Bramble and Hazel guinea pigs

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    I didn't think Pets at Home ever listed them on a website. There is Pets4Homes, but that's a different thing.
    Yea I didn't know they had either!

I've seen a website for pets at home adoption in the past, called support adoption for pets. When I was looking for hamsters I found the website was usually out of date so perhaps that's why they don't use it any more as I know a lot of stores didn't have time to post on the website.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    I've seen a website for pets at home adoption in the past, called support adoption for pets. When I was looking for hamsters I found the website was usually out of date so perhaps that's why they don't use it any more as I know a lot of stores didn't have time to post on the website.
    Makes sense, that's the name in store! But yea I bet it was always out of date.. Altho it shouldn't have been, all adoptions are done on the ipad, wouldn't take much to have adopted animals removed from the website once they've been marked as adopted (which happens on the ipad anyway, no extra work for in store)

The Adoption Sections in P@H are usually used for ‘old stock’ that has not sold when they were baby Bunnies. Occasionally they will have genuine Adoptions, but IME that is very rare.

That said, any Rabbit in a P@H Adoption Section deserves a home just as much as any other Rabbit

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Tribute to Arthur Labinjo-Hughes 2014-2020

https://arthurlabinjo-hughes.muchlov...iTCE8BEc-0w2xg

Blimey, looked on their FB page. Not used since 2011 but

https://www.facebook.com/Pets-at-Hom...?fref=mentions

For those who are not on FB there are posts about 2 Rabbits, one with their first litter of BABIES and then one of a second NEW BORN litter and inviting people into the store to see the NEW BORNS

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Tribute to Arthur Labinjo-Hughes 2014-2020

https://arthurlabinjo-hughes.muchlov...iTCE8BEc-0w2xg