• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie's love of medicine

Aww, that's so cute that he loves his medication. :love: You're lucky that he's so easy; when I gave Sophie her antibiotics last night, she bit my leg. ;)

Aww, that's so cute that he loves his medication. :love: You're lucky that he's so easy; when I gave Sophie her antibiotics last night, she bit my leg. ;)

Yes, that's why I always say mashallah to Cookie. :D mashallah

I agree with Pets mum, I really laughed too :lol:

No, unfortunately Casper is quite thorny when it comes to taking meds from a syringe, too. :lol: Maybe Cookie could teach Sophie and Casper to take their meds like he does! :lol:

Actually, Cookie didn't like medicine at first. I started giving him very petty treats after every medicine(1-2 pellets, a pinch of favorite vegetables). Cookie finally got used to the medicine. I don't give treats now but at first I got him used to it like this :) So actually we have done thought affirmation, learned that medicine is nothing to be afraid of. Now he has a positive thought towards medicine and he is very happy when he sees medicine. :)

Actually, Cookie didn't like medicine at first. I started giving him very petty treats after every medicine(1-2 pellets, a pinch of favorite vegetables). Cookie finally got used to the medicine. I don't give treats now but at first I got him used to it like this :) So actually we have done thought affirmation, learned that medicine is nothing to be afraid of. Now he has a positive thought towards medicine and he is very happy when he sees medicine. :)
See, I always try that with Sophie and Casper, but after I've given them their medication, they're so annoyed with me that they won't take a treat. :lol: I'm glad it worked for Cookie, though. :)

See, I always try that with Sophie and Casper, but after I've given them their medication, they're so annoyed with me that they won't take a treat. :lol: I'm glad it worked for Cookie, though. :)

OMG really?:shock: How strong they are, I feel sorry for you :lol:

Last edited:

Sophie :lol: she can still do no wrong, I'd say its a positive she has a strong personality & is so proficient in expressing herself. joey refuses treats (til at least I'm not looking) if I have to pick him up for any reason. he's a dream to handle but must hate it nonetheless

OMG really?:shock: How strong they are, I feel sorry for you :lol:
Thanks. :lol:

Sophie :lol: she can still do no wrong, I'd say its a positive she has a strong personality & is so proficient in expressing herself. joey refuses treats (til at least I'm not looking) if I have to pick him up for any reason. he's a dream to handle but must hate it nonetheless
She does have a strong personality, you're right, and I wouldn't want her to be any other way. :love: Aw, if Joey's prepared to refuse a treat for it, he must not like being picked up, no, despite being so easy to handle... It would be nice if there was never any need to pick them up, since most bunnies don't like it.

Back