• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbith bath

Yea that's how I do a bum bath for Atticus [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Really? Cookie's bottom is slightly wet again, but this time his feet are clean. I thought it was from the first hay because the hay was also wet and he was sitting on it so all his paws and butt were ******. Now when he saw me, he suddenly jumped out of the trash tray, I think he was peeing, but when he saw me, he may have jumped while peeing out of excitement. Do you think it could be UTI or is it all a coincidence?

You need a urine sample testing at the vet if you think it's a UTI. They should be able to do a quick dipstick test, plus the general appearance and smell. Urine should be clear, although it can vary a lot in colour. Cloudiness indicates sediment and / or infection.

You need a urine sample testing at the vet if you think it's a UTI. They should be able to do a quick dipstick test, plus the general appearance and smell. Urine should be clear, although it can vary a lot in colour. Cloudiness indicates sediment and / or infection.

Ugh I'm so confused now :| We're going to the vet tomorrow morning. :|

I just used cotton wool soaked in warm water to clean my boys messy bum, never put anything in the water.

I just used cotton wool soaked in warm water to clean my boys messy bum, never put anything in the water.

Ok thank you for saying that, this helped a lot. How soon should I get him a foot and butt bath if I have to?

Back