• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whiskey :(

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
So sorry guys, she didn't make it and was pts at 11.15 this morning. The abcess was much much worse than it first seemed. Under anaesthetic, Patricia found it had spread to pretty much all over the right side of her face, mainly in the muscle tissue. Jim was there with her when she passed on to the bridge.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for your support *hugs*

~ Binky free sweetheart, I love you and I'll miss you, take our love to the all the other spirit buns ~

:cry: :cry: Oh I'm so sorry Lynda - I just sorta felt that it just wasn't going to be good news for Whiskey but at least she fell into the arms of the lovely Bunnyhugger for a short time and had lots of love during her short stay.

Funny I was only looking at her picky on your website last night - such a beautiful bunster too.

Free from any pain now little one - Binky Free Beautiful Bunny.

Oh HB, I am very sorry. :cry: Binky free little sweetheart and, as you always say, "take our love to the spirit buns"! xxx

:cry: we are all so so sorry to hear that Whiskey wasnt able to get better,but as others have said,she was loved VERY much till she moved to hug all the other bun,s that have taken to a painfree move to binky as freely as they all want together :love: and loads of hugs to you all

You must be so devastated now but hopefully one day, you'll remember the good times and the quality of life she had with you. Bless her.

Awwwww no - I'm so sorry to hear this :cry: Big hugs to you and Jim for making her life a wonderful one and for trying so very hard to help her.
Run free in the eternal sunshine Whiskey xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

gorgeous whiskey... i love her pic on your website ... i tell everyone i would bunny nap her as a friend for mubby ... poor thing :cry:

feel for you both Lynda and Jim...

sending huggles your way xxx

Back