• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whiskey :(

oh Lynda my deepest sympathies are with you and jim. I know how much you love all your buns. At least she will be free from pain poor whiskey.

*hugs* to you all

Really sorry to hear you have lost lovely Whiskey :( I thought today might have had a more positive outcome, but I am so very sorryto hear this sad news. :(

I too used admire Whiskey on your website, she was so beautiful and such a character :)

Run free little whiskey

Lynda I am so sorry to hear this. You did your best for Whiskey, but abcesses are so difficult to treat.

Binky free wee lass with all the spirit buns.

Great big hugs flying their way to you Lynda, we are deeply sorry to hear your sad news :cry:
Lots of love, and I am here if you need a friend :wink:
XXX

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes, I'm a bit of a mess just now but trying to get back to normal (or as normal as I get!). I'm ok so long as nobody mentions Whiskey :roll:

Took Mr Frost and Angel in for neutering this morning and Particia asked how I was, well I was fine til she asked, then I was blubbing again :roll:

I'm just a sap I guess :oops:

bunnyhuggger said:
I'm just a sap I guess :oops:

You ain't no sap Gal! - (eeeeer - not that I'd know one if I saw one :roll: ) - you can tell I'm a Brummy!!

As Andria said we know much you love and care for all your bunnies as we all do - and all the Blubbing is better out than in I say! - Although I know you feel such a plonka at the time - I was terrible with Dill (As I'm sure Adele will remember) - Buckets everywhere for days but I do think it helps the healing process -

Sending you a Hug - Now come on Gal! - Whiskey would be proud of her mum for being soooo brave and sometimes I think when little bunnies know its there time to go - its almost like they are making space for another needy bunny to drop into Bunnyhuggers Arms for their turn to be loved :wink:

Oh Lynda I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Well at least she knew happiness and love in her life, with time it'll get easier and we're all here for youxx

Sending huge hugs up to Bonnie Scotland xx

Back