• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The parsley thieves

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Flo and new bun have had a lovely free day today as I've been home most of the time (barring a brief excursion to the local supermarket and an essential trip to the garage to book my car in for a diagnostic). But, with plenty of supervised access to the garden and decent weather, my two hooligans felt the need to do some essentail pruning to my make shift parsley stock.
Enjoy....

Awww, they look like they're having a lovely time together. :love: I'm actually surprised it took them so long to start eating the parsley. I was looking at it in your earlier videos, thinking it probably wouldn't survive for very long. :lol:

haha, lovely :love:

i really like your garden, Craig, especially the patio area.

Thanks mike. When we looked to move house - just over 6 years ago, we were the first to visit this house and when I saw it, I decided straight away I wanted to try to buy it. The patio was a sort of bonus - I’d like to get rid of the now redundant guinea pig hutch which would open things out more. It’s north facing so a pita in summer and worse in winter for sun. I tend to sit on the lawn if I’m outside especially in summer. Great for mid afternoon snoozies. The garden has grown a bit feral - jan usually does triffid stuff as I dislike any gardening myself but jans been spending every weekend looking after her mum so gardening has taken a back seat.

Back