Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not eating hay !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yeaaaa I was gunna say sounds like too many other options were available

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Why do rabbits stress us out so much?

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Why do rabbits stress us out so much?

My lot always end up needing emergency treatment at the weekend, it's like they bloody plan it!

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post

My lot always end up needing emergency treatment at the weekend, it's like they bloody plan it!

Oh yes there is that situation. It's like all the bunnies got along, all the problems start over the weekend. This is really the most frustrating and stressful. Frankly, 1 rabbit's stress is enough for me, I can't imagine you

I had a bunny who only wanted meadow hay instead of timothy. My current bunnies will eat less hay even when I open a different package of same brand/variety that may be softer or crunchier ,or taste different, than the last package. I often mix last of old package in with top of new package so change is not abrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I had a bunny who only wanted meadow hay instead of timothy. My current bunnies will eat less hay even when I open a different package of same brand/variety that may be softer or crunchier ,or taste different, than the last package. I often mix last of old package in with top of new package so change is not abrupt.
    Oh this is quite logical, it's my first time looking for a pet and it's a rabbit. So I don't know many things, I have no experience. I have to give Cookie some meadow grass hay because there's no Timothy hay here. I wonder if one day that Timothy eats the hay will he like it