• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Ben - my gentle beautiful boy

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Five years ago today our beautiful gentle harlequin boy, Ben, sadly left us to go to the bridge. There isn't a day that passes when I don't remember Ben, say goodmorning to Ben as I walk past where we laid him to rest next to his beloved Georgina. Ben was unique - a bunny with a personality like no other, who no one else wanted but who found love and life with us. Ben was gentle, sweet natured, and in many ways was the rabbit who guided me onto this forum to extend my knowledge of rabbits and to share so much with so many of you. Maybe ben's legacy was for me to find this forum.
Bens passing has never left me. It never will. Time stood still for me on that sad day and despite the losses since, the loss of Ben will always be with me. As will the memories I have of him with his beloved Georgina.
Thinking of you, sweet, gentle Ben. xxxx
JfSCQle.jpg
[/IMG]

You have made so many good memories with him. Don't our loved ones continue to live in our memories anyway? Sleep in the lights Ben xxxxx

I know you gave Ben a wonderful life as you do with all your bunnies. Sending you gentle hugs as you remember your special boy.

Back