• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things you'd never thought you'd say

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
There's been a few times I've caught myself saying things to the bunnies that just makes me laugh as I'd never thought I'd say things like that.. my latest 2 favourite:

"Oh no, your poops are too dark, you lot aren't eating enough hay! Less veggies for a bit"

"come back you've got poop hanging from your butt fluff"

What's yours?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Both of those ring true here [emoji1787][emoji1787]

No the post isn't for you...then often ahhh Rodney give it back!

He sneaks up behind me and steals envelopes when I'm opening it.

And often, Noooo buns don't eat dairy...no honest it's a rule...aww don't give me the look..

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I probably do this every day, I'm talking 27/7 Cookie:lol: I tell him everything even though he doesn't understand. :D Sometimes I even ask him "how do I look, are these clothes ok? " :lol: :lol:

Who's a fluffy bun, who's a fluffy baby?!

Cmon dumpling!

Look at that belly! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sod off, this is my narna! Oh fineeee

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

"Stop licking the toilet!" is a frequent phrase in our house [emoji38]

Hahaha

Both of those ring true here [emoji1787][emoji1787]

No the post isn't for you...then often ahhh Rodney give it back!

He sneaks up behind me and steals envelopes when I'm opening it.

And often, Noooo buns don't eat dairy...no honest it's a rule...aww don't give me the look..

Haha I've given up and let them sniff my icecream, so far no one's tried to take a bite [emoji1787]

Cmon dumpling!

Hahaha resistance is futile [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Cmon dumpling!

What does sod off and narna mean? :D

What does sod off and narna mean? :D
Like uhh ****** off or go away? [emoji38] It's a very English way of saying it tho, so is ****** off tbh [emoji38] narna is short for banana [emoji38]

Oh I didn't know that was a bad word [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Like uhh ****** off or go away? [emoji38] It's a very English way of saying it tho, so is ****** off tbh [emoji38] narna is short for banana [emoji38]

Would the starred out word start with a B and end with an R?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Hahahaha :lol: i mean go way's swear version :lol: If someone swear me in English I will not understand anything. I might even think that person said something nice to me. :lol: :lol: I never thought I should even learn English swear words. :lol: :lol:

Also the word narna is more beautiful than banana, I like it. :D

Hahaha now I wanna know the bad word [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Who has the prettiest,nicest bunny ? How is my handsome fellow? I love you,do you love me? Who made such nice poo? Poo belongs in the poop box.

Sometimes my spouse answers.

Who has the prettiest,nicest bunny ? How is my handsome fellow? I love you,do you love me? Who made such nice poo? Poo belongs in the poop box.

Sometimes my spouse answers.

Haaahaha I say the first sentence too :lol: It's great that your husband is responding to these dialogues :D

This,is hilarious. A few of mine are

' they are good golden poos'
' ooh, turn that radio up I like a bit of Julio Iglesias'
' I love hanging the washing out to get some fresh air'

I think I'll stop there :lol:

Yeah that's me when I'm eating lunch with them except it's :insert salad item here: :lol:

Usually along the lines of "who..?!" including 'weed on the floor' 'pooed on the windowsill' 'chewed :insert whatever isn't supposed to be chewed here:', "you know you're not supposed to do that!".

Also "it's over here you :censored:" when I'm trying to feed them something interesting. :censored: is usually a relatively mild swearword relating to various body parts.

One of my favourites: "what **** are you eating off the floor?!" and because I guess it's starred out, rhymes with trap, means rubbish/poo.

Back