Thread: Hello, thanks for letting me join this forum

Default Hello, thanks for letting me join this forum

A little about how Iíve come to join this forum. I have taken in a little bunny that was at risk of being put to sleep, through no fault of his own. His previous owner was made homeless and didnít have any family to take him in. Iíve not owned a bunny before, so Iím learning all the time, Iíve just had him neutered and had his injections done. He has to live outside, Iíve got him a beautiful big hutch and have made him a run in my garden. Any advise on how to make his life better would be most welcome

Aww thats lovely to hear you've adopted a bunny - welcome to the curious world of rabbit ownership. You're obviously well on top of meeting his needs for a large safe space & getting his medical needs met. Bunnies do best with another bunny so that might be something you can consider in the future for him. I expect you'll know how important hay & grass are for him.

Welcome to the forum, is he neutered, with him being an outdoor bunny I'd also recommend getting him an adopted female friend. Also have you got him vaccinated against myxi and rvhd 1/2 this is vital as many have been lost to the awful vhd disease new strain

Quote Originally Posted by mini lop1 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, is he neutered, with him being an outdoor bunny I'd also recommend getting him an adopted female friend. Also have you got him vaccinated against myxi and rvhd 1/2 this is vital as many have been lost to the awful vhd disease new strain
    vaccinations & neutering done - its mentioned in opening post

Hello and welcome