Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A lazy Sunday

Alpha Buck

Default A lazy Sunday

I spent the afternoon laying on the floor oooo'ing over the boys snoozing in their castle.
    First it was just Athie, then just Zeus and then both Gaia did come over but didn't wanna snooze so she sniffed around the rug and then ran off. And some added cuteness of this evening.

And yes did have to take a front and back of Zeus in the castle

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Athie has some impressive moult lines above his nose

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Athie has some impressive moult lines above his nose
    You should see his side stripe weird thing is no matter how much n brush or Zeus grooms he keeps his lines

Aww they are like cotton, soo cutee I also really like their cardboard toys, I would like to see more details

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Aww they are like cotton, soo cutee I also really like their cardboard toys, I would like to see more details
    Thanks it's just 3 boxes put together with an extra bit on the top with some empty loo rolls and some holes cut in the sides got the idea on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Thanks it's just 3 boxes put together with an extra bit on the top with some empty loo rolls and some holes cut in the sides got the idea on YouTube

Really? I noticed in the previous pictures and I like it, I wanted to do it for Cookie. Do you remember the link of the video?

By the way, your rabbits are so lucky to have you, you take such good care of them.

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Really? I noticed in the previous pictures and I like it, I wanted to do it for Cookie. Do you remember the link of the video?

By the way, your rabbits are so lucky to have you, you take such good care of them.
    Ummm no sorry, think it's either by The Bunny Lady or 101Rabbits that posted it. Pretty straightforward, find a few boxes that's the right sizes and strip all the plastic off the outside, position them together first to get the idea of the layout, then cut the flaps off one side and cut a hole in the side. Lay 1 box ontop of the other and trace the hole you cut onto the uncut box. Then on the new uncut box cut the hole a bit bigger but leave like 3 flaps to push into the first box. Repeat with the 3rd box and last step is cut holes in the sides.
    Helps if you can wedge the final boxes in between 2 things so they stay together.
    Try not use glue or tape but instead cardboard bits to wedge the boxes together because they do tend to chew and glue and plastic can be very dangerous.
    I've added the pics of the completed, hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Ummm no sorry, think it's either by The Bunny Lady or 101Rabbits that posted it. Pretty straightforward, find a few boxes that's the right sizes and strip all the plastic off the outside, position them together first to get the idea of the layout, then cut the flaps off one side and cut a hole in the side. Lay 1 box ontop of the other and trace the hole you cut onto the uncut box. Then on the new uncut box cut the hole a bit bigger but leave like 3 flaps to push into the first box. Repeat with the 3rd box and last step is cut holes in the sides.
    Helps if you can wedge the final boxes in between 2 things so they stay together.
    Try not use glue or tape but instead cardboard bits to wedge the boxes together because they do tend to chew and glue and plastic can be very dangerous.
    I've added the pics of the completed, hope it helps

These helped me a lot, thanks a lot, looks great

. Impressive building cardboard boxes skill.