Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Snoopy has an ear infection/ really bad update :(

I agree - the worst bit is seeing the sad bunny left behind. I hope she doesn't grieve too long & keeps up with the eating. Hugs for you this morning xx

Big hugs xxxx
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I'm so sorry,binky free Snoopy.Nose rubs for Fudgie.x

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Thank you again everyone for your condolences xx.

Snoopy was the first thing I thought about when I woke up. It really doesn't feel the same without him.

I've been looking at the box of woodland loops. He absolutely loved them and I have to admit I probably let him have more of those than I should have.

I'm going to miss traipsing around trying to get the right herbs from the right supermarkets (subject to change without warning). Snoopy was the main instigator of that. He especially liked to do it when it was cold, dark and raining.

I miss his aggressive nose bumps and his nipping my feet and ankles when I walked past.

He appreciated the simple things in life. I used to enjoy watching him feasting on his hay and herbs (when I got the right ones!) and then flop down next to Fudgie, stretch his legs and gently tooth purr in contentment.

He was generally quite a lazy bun but he was very entertaining when he got over excited about something, which was usually food! He would run around, honking and buzzing and doing the most inelegant binkies I think it's possible for a bunny to do. He really was like a bull in a china shop!

Big big big hugs, I'm so sorry. Xxx

Your description of Snoopy is so lovely. He sounds like he was funny, food-loving, happy boy who kept you busy looking for the right greens. I'm so, so very sorry again that it was time to say goodbye. You gave him the absolute best life. It's good to hear that he had Fudgie with him in his last moments, that he had that comfort and familiarity of having her there. I'm glad she's eating, but I agree that seeing the remaining bunny being so lost is one of the worst things about losing a beloved bunny. I hope she'll be okay, and that you and Fudgie can comfort each other in this painful, difficult time while you both grieve dear Snoopy. You're both in my thoughts.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Thinking of you and Fudgie today, and hope you both find comfort in each other's company xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

You’ve all been in my thoughts all day today. I know words sometimes seem irrelevant and hollow and you feel as if time stands still. But the love and support from the forum is so warm when we need it. I know, months after my losses this year, I still feel so raw and lost and how you described things today just struck home with me how I felt and I’m sure so many of us relate with that. The hardest saddest thing is saying goodbye but we know we all have to.
    Sending you huge hugs and I’m here if you ever need to talk. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Its nice to hear more of his antics scrappy - it did used to make me giggle when they had you do the rounds of supermarkets for the best herbs. And that game when they used to demand you made human tunnels with your body. Snoopy was a super handsome bunny obviously - I remember his really lovely belly markings Our bunnies are amazing - its no wonder it hurts so much when they go xx