Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last day of bun-less home life

Default last day of bun-less home life

It's our last evening of the unusual emptiness in our home after a 4 week absence of bunnies. We have found this a most unsettling ordeal without the patter of floofy feet round the house. We've hovered less and the second fridge has been strangely empty. We've cleaned the carpets and washed down what we can, washed all the towels and bunny related materials we use.
    Our friend at the rescue is bringing Flo and new bun - Alex (name to be confirmed but we have certainly taken on board the wonderful suggestions). We've not had any updates from our friend at the centre - so we assume everything is all good. The last photo I posted on the other thread showed Flo and Alex almost nose to nose. So we assume nothing has changed. The bunnies are expected between 9 & 11am. Thankfully the weather is going to be nice so they may have some supervised garden time. I'm at work so Jan will have to supervise the bunnies - and unfortunately she is quite unwell at the moment with a nasty cold and possible quinzy (nasty throat alien thing).
    I've got to wizz to the supermarket and 6am in the morning to get supplies for the bunnies and also do a full shop as I usually do this on a saturday but I'll be somewhat 'occupied' with the bunnies. I'm curious as to what 'Alex' will make of it all but he is a super confident bunny so I'm hoping he will settle in with Flo - who I hope also settles quickly if she remembers this house.
    I'll ask Jan to try and video events tomorrow and if she does, I'll endeavour to post tomorrow night. She usually takes loads of photos so I'm hoping to be able to post some of those.
    I'm hoping Flo will be ok coming back. I hope she realises that this is her home and we will do all we can to make her safe and happy here along with new bun 'Alex'.
    I'll update everybun tomorrow evening when I get home as it'll be my first introduction here of Flo and Alex in our home.
    CRaig x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Ooo exciting times ahead.

Aww this is great. I'm so glad to hear that. I look forward to their updates and pictures together tomorrow
    Loneliness is a deaf friend,
    In time you forget your own voice..

Wise Old Thumper

I really hope all goes well tomorrow

Good luck everybun
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

It must have been so weird having no bunnies about - I never want to experience that- hats off to you for putting their needs first & getting them professionally bonded. I really hope all goes well when they are back home

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes well xx

Exciting time. X

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    It must have been so weird having no bunnies about - I never want to experience that- hats off to you for putting their needs first & getting them professionally bonded. I really hope all goes well when they are back home
    my neither. it has happened to me once & the house felt so empty & soulless

fingers crossed for you Craig, but i have a good feeling about the hoppy return.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

How lovely for you , Jan, Flo, and 'Alex' Sending vibes.